Big Cuts Require Big Saws But Now It’s Not True.
The new best compact Circular Saw as you might know is very useful in woodworking and are very handy. They’re usually pretty light in weight compared to the heavy Circular Saws, so can be handled easily. You can carry them wherever you want because they are small in size which makes them very much portable. They can be rolled on the workpiece for making rip-cuts. This type of cut divides the piece of wood parallel.
However, some mini Circular Saws can have combination blades which allows them to make crosscuts, rip-cuts, and also bevel cuts. These are called the Multifunction Circular Saws. We know that it is very important to have a Mini Circular saw to make your life easier. And are you confused about which mini Circular Saw is best for you? Then you have to know about the different types of Circular Saws available and then decide which one is best for you. Here is the list of the top best compact Circular Saws of 2021 available to help you choose the right compact Circular Saw for you.
The Best Compact Circular Saw Reviews of 2021
1. Worxsaw 20V Compact Circular (130-150$)
This will undoubtedly be considerable. Because it’s very powerful, long-lasting. This mini circular saw is very well adapted to its functions. But every tool has its
- Manufactured by Worx
- Weight 8.98 pounds
- 1 lithium-ion battery required
- 20Volts required
- Batteries included
- 15.25 x 3.72 x 5.6 inches
- It comes with a 4.5 inches blade with 24 tooth
- 60HZ, 4.0 amps
- It’s cordless- so your movement is not limited, and no risk of the power cord becoming damaged which might, in turn, damage the saw.
- Has a brushless motor- which means the motor will run longer and will be more effective. Compared to the size, it has a much higher cutting power.
- It’s easy to handle and carry. Handling is easy because it has a slim figure, And carrying is easy because all you need is this saw, you don’t need any other multiplugs or cords. So less equipment to carry.
- LED light present- this can illuminate your workplace so that you can make an accurate and much finer cut.
- Depth of the cuts- it can cut 1 11/16s” depth at 90-degrees which is quite good.
- It’s very fragile, might break if it falls on the ground.
- It can’t handle a very heavy workload. For example, it will get tired after cutting too heavy materials. So you can’t make frequent long cuts.
2. Makita Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular
- Blade diameter – 85mm ( 3-⅜)
- Cutting depth- 90 degrees(1 inch) & 45 degree(⅝ inches)
- Revolutions per minute (RPM) – 1500
- Battery cell type- lithium ion
- Voltage rated- 12V max
- Item dimensions – 14.5 x 8 x 10.20
- This is much lighter compared to the last one, so if you have small hands, then don’t worry the Makita Cordless mini circular saw is perfect for you.
- The saw is quiet. So you won’t disturb your neighbors while working. Also, you won,t need earplugs.
- You can almost cut any material with this tool. Including tiles, melamine, plywoods, drywalls, and obviously woods. You can attach an additional handle in the middle to make it more comfortable.
- Has a 3 years warranty on the tool also on the charger & battery, so you can get it repaired whenever you want within the first 3 years.
- You can make bevel cuts and you can also adjust the depth of the cuts by changing the angles. They will allow you to cut woods in different depths.
- It doesn’t have an LED light, so it will be difficult to trace the cutting lines. If you are someone who will work in a relatively dimmed room then you need a circular saw with the led light.
- The voltage is pretty low, only 12 Volts, so you will have to charge it continuously. Sometimes it gets annoying when you have just charged it and after using a heavy workload after 5 minutes, you will have to charge it again. So avoid doing heavy tasks with it. It’s made for simpler tasks that’s why it’s compact.
- difficult tasks with this tool as it has a low voltage.
3. Rockwell Compact Circular Saw (around 100$)
- Blade size- 4.5 inches, (diamond saw blade)
- Cutting depth- little more than 1 inch
- 5 amps
- 3500 RPM
- Corded ( 10 feet cord length).
- 2.26 kg in weight.
- The saw is so compact you can use it anywhere.
- It’s very light in weight, in fact, it’s 50 % lighter than other conventional ones. So it’s easy to control and handle.
- Its control is perfect for tight spots.
- The depth of the cuts is adjustable. And the biggest pros is you can change this so easily. For 90 degrees it can cut depths up to (1-11/16) inches. And for 45 degrees (1-⅛).
- It has better speed and performance compared to the other saws. 3500 RPM speeds which is really great.
- It is well known for making bevel cuts, up to 45 degrees.
- It’s corded so the distance you can move with the saw is limited. Also, you need to carry a 10 feet cord whenever you are traveling with it.
- Very sensitive. If the screw is tightened a bit more than usual, the whole
the tool will break while useful.